Customer Care Preventative Maintenance Plan
We have Fully Trained Waterproofing Specialists Working to Keep your System Functioning Efficiently and Effectively
As a part of a healthy home, we encourage our customers to consider our Customer Care Preventative Maintenance Plan. Waterproofing systems require maintenance in order to operate at peak performance, which could be why you still notice water seepage, standing water, or other water-related issues. At Basement Masters, our waterproofing specialists can set up a schedule to make sure your system is working properly. Our Customer Care Plan will extend the life of your waterproofing system. This plan consists of maintaining and repairing your waterproofing system so we can identify potential problems and prevent future damage. As part of our preventative maintenance plan we inspect sump pumps, downspouts, drains, and other waterproofing components.
Why choose us for regular maintenance? At Basement Masters, our waterproofing installers are fully trained, licensed, and insured. If your system needs a new part or replacement, we use top of the line products to keep a dry basement and healthy home.
The Benefits of a Customer Care Plan
Our Customer Care Preventative Maintenance Plan provides tangible benefits:
- Maintains the value of your home
- Prevents future foundation problems and expenses
- Makes your home more energy efficient
- Ensures water does not accumulate around the foundation and enters your home
- Enhances the life of expectancy of the waterproofing system and parts
- Reduces humidity and moisture levels in the crawl spaces and upper levels of your home
- Prevents mold growth and mildew
- Provides effective and efficient drainage
- Conducts a thorough interior and exterior inspection
- Improves the air quality of your home
- Maintains the waterproofing system annually or twice a year, depending on the severity of the situation
Schedule a maintenance visit for your waterproofing system today! We want to ensure your waterproofing system is running properly.
Our technicians can maintain and repair waterproofing systems for homeowners anywhere in our service area, including Fair Lakes, Burke, Bull Run, and the surrounding area.