Crawl Space Recovery in Virginia
Benefits of the Basement Masters Waterproofing encapsulation and vapor barrier system for crawl space recovery is amazing. Basement Masters Waterproofing has developed a “System Seal” for addressing concerns regarding the growing problem of dangerously poor indoor air quality due to the ever growing problem associated with a home’s crawl space. We are your crawl space recovery in Virginia specialists.
It is estimated that 40-50% of all indoor air originates in the basement and crawl space of your home. Not only does the “System Seal” reduce energy cost it also protects against destructive moisture, toxic mold, cancer causing radon gas, unwanted pests and harmful airborne allergens. With its unique design it also eliminates excessive and destructive mold and moisture which grows and builds within the crawl space.
Benefits of our Crawl Space Recovery “System Seal” Products
- Greatly improves indoor air quality, not just within the crawl space but throughout the entire home.
- Reduces the number one source for entry of radon gas into the home.
- Protects against allergens such as mold and dust mites throughout the entire home.
- Seals out bugs, spiders, rodents and termites from the crawl space.
- Insulates the crawl space and reduces energy costs.
- Creates a clean, dry and sanitary crawl space, making it an ideal area for extra storage
- Protects the structure of the home from dry rot and termites.
- Eliminates that “musty smell” caused by moisture and mold.
- Cost effective, no mess and one day installation.
- A great investment as it greatly increases the resale value of the home.
The following are “before and after” photos of crawl spaces which have been sealed and insulated with Basement Masters Waterproofing “System Seal”. You can see in the photos that there is absolutely no comparison in the before and after pictures below. It is proof positive that you can count on Basement Masters for all your crawl space repair Virginia projects!
Before and After Pictures of Crawl Space Recovery
For more on Crawl Space waterproofing, take a look at crawl space vapor barriers.
** You may qualify for the 2010 Residential Energy Efficiency Tax Credit for homeowners primary residence. This tax credit allows homeowners to receive a tax credit for 30% of material cost, up to $1,500.00 per household for all qualified home insulating improvements.